The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
20180309_205105.jpg

Projected on the pavemt along Freemont. Wish I'd had more time. Did the big zip line instead.

over9five

Staff member
Finally got the time to watch the last 2 episodes.... and catch up on this thread that Ive been avoiding!

Anyone notice Jadis lost her Yoda-speak after all her peeps got killed? And that pile of minced meat is gonna attract some serious flies!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I finally gave up on the show. Too much painful stupidity and lousy writing.
Don’t lie, you’re gonnna watch it until it ends, you have too much time committed like the rest of us. This show is almost like working at UPS, there comes a point you can’t jump ship, and it’s brutal!

oldngray

nowhere special
Don’t lie, you’re gonnna watch it until it ends, you have too much time committed like the rest of us. This show is almost like working at UPS, there comes a point you can’t jump ship, and it’s brutal!
The real Walking Dead is the show trying to limp along as if it still had any signs of life left.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The real Walking Dead is the show trying to limp along as if it still had any signs of life left.
I think once the Neegan chapter comes to a close, we might have some new life breathed in by that Harry Potter bitch that brought them the plans to build stuff.