The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Yes these 2 episodes were long and non-suspenseful. Mad that Tyrese got killed off. Wanted to see a transformation like Carol's ( from meek to Rambo).

Looks like the L L Bean hiker is going to put some suspense back in. If anyone hasn't figured out DVR and fast-forwarding commercials, then I feel bad for you :).

Yes these 2 episodes were long and non-suspenseful. Mad that Tyrese got killed off. Wanted to see a transformation like Carol's ( from meek to Rambo).

Looks like the L L Bean hiker is going to put some suspense back in. If anyone hasn't figured out DVR and fast-forwarding commercials, then I feel bad for you :).
That's how the wife and I watch it. Commercials can cause an anxiety attack for either one of us. What's kinda sucked about these last two episodes is waiting two and a half months and the build up and all. I get real crazy for the superbowl every year and this year a week after the Super Bowl it was almost to that level. I know its going to get better. I am just hoping its this Sunday.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's how the wife and I watch it. Commercials can cause an anxiety attack for either one of us. What's kinda sucked about these last two episodes is waiting two and a half months and the build up and all. I get real crazy for the superbowl every year and this year a week after the Super Bowl it was almost to that level. I know its going to get better. I am just hoping its this Sunday.

I wait and watch the next morning without commercials too. I tried to watch it on TV a couple of weeks ago and the commercials drove me crazy.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was trying to figure out how the hiker knew Rick's name. Trying to figure out if there's clues in the last 2 episodes but didn't see any.
Obviously, Morgan has to be involved then. Forgot he was seen following the Termites trail and has been to the church.

MoarTape

They lost 3 main characters in the last 4 shows. I think this is the quiet just before a storm.

Aaron is a good guy in the comics. Can't remember if he's from the hilltop community or Alexandra. But yeah, if they follow the comics, it will hit the fan when they run into the new villain. Worse than the governor and termites combined.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Aaron is a good guy in the comics. Can't remember if he's from the hilltop community or Alexandra. But yeah, if they follow the comics, it will hit the fan when they run into the new villain. Worse than the governor and termites combined.
How on earth can they be worse than the termites? Impossible I say.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Couldn't have picked a better car to plow down a hundred yards of Zombies. Just realized after seeing a Season1 shot that only 3 of the original 8 remain. How much longer till Morgan turns up? Is he at Alexandria?

oldngray

nowhere special
I still have to wonder where they get their ammo 5 years into the apocalypse. They are always low on ammo and trying to conserve yet always have full magazines when they need them. Why haven't they gone full medieval instead of getting in close to use a knife where they are in biting range? I would get myself something like a halberd that I can use at more than arms length. Spike and axe on one end and steel capped butt on the other. If they insist on getting in close why not a small shield like a buckler for their off hand?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
001.jpg