The war on drugs

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last week, representatives from some of America’s largest corporate players in the alcohol industry, the tobacco industry, and the insurance industry announced the formation of a new federal lobbying group.

Do you really think that these industries always have your best interests at heart?

While these industries have been raking in billions of dollars over the past decades, NORML has been fighting for your rights to possess and consume cannabis legally. Now that we have made so much headway, these corporate interests are seeking to swoop in and shape the landscape in a manner that works best for them, not for you.

1615841070977.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
But there has been physical corruption of young brains on it observed.
Exactly how many people have to be permanently scarred by today's much more powerful marijuana before we admit there's a problem?
On target ... IMO recreational cannabis should not be available to people under 25 years of age.
Luckily, I figured this out on my on at age 19 resulting in my GPA going from 1.9 to 4.0 at GA TECH.
Cannabis use at any age presents motivational issues IMO.

Poop Head

Judge me.
On target ... IMO recreational cannabis should not be available to people under 25 years of age.
Luckily, I figured this out on my on at age 19 resulting in my GPA going from 1.9 to 4.0 at GA TECH.
I personally say 40yo. And make the medical qualifications stricter/more legit.

MAKAVELI

I personally say 40yo. And make the medical qualifications stricter/more legit.
Aren't you cuckservatives supposed to be about individual freedoms? 🤣

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Aren't you Libertarians supposed to be about individual freedoms? 🤣
Yes ... and I believe my proposal is based on individual freedoms with limits based on Scientific studies.
Note I put no limits or qualifications on Medical Cannabis.

Everything is a compromise at some point.

PS - I totally disagree with @Poop Head on his proposal.