The World on time? Not so much..

Ha she would've had the same problem with me. FedEx isn't paying for the tow truck if I get stuck. And they don't pay me enough to walk that far. "Hold at location".

My manager tells customers that we don't have time to walk down long driveways to deliver stuff. It's either left at the mailbox or reattempted the next day. Don't want to get stuck and waste more time at a stop waiting for a tow.

fedex_rtd

Amazing what some BAD publicity will do. Ground is known for not making deliveries, I'm not saying that Express is perfect but we do have a better rep.

A friend of mine used to live in a large apartment complex, and he was home waiting for a Ground shipment. After it NOT showing up he called Ground and was told the package was sent back as the recipient refused it.

What really happened was the Ground monkey was not able to find the apartment, and just keyed it in as refused.

Purplepackage

My manager tells customers that we don't have time to walk down long driveways to deliver stuff. It's either left at the mailbox or reattempted the next day. Don't want to get stuck and waste more time at a stop waiting for a tow.

So true, on my rural route even in the summer, if I get to a log driveway and I'm not sure what's at the end it gets put in a release bag and tied to the mailbox, sorry I don't have time to deal with your driveway that may or may not get me stuck/in a position I don't want to be in

fedex_rtd

So true, on my rural route even in the summer, if I get to a log driveway and I'm not sure what's at the end it gets put in a release bag and tied to the mailbox, sorry I don't have time to deal with your driveway that may or may not get me stuck/in a position I don't want to be in
Getting stuck....Reminds me about one of our drivers on a rural route, he decided to do a U turn with a 700, but had gone off the dirt road into a field, he didn't know that there was a leach field he drove onto, he buried that 700 to the frame in S#!T LOL

I left one yesterday at the mailbox. They had a steep driveway that was complete mud. Was my last stop so definitely wasn't risking that. No thanks!