The worst thing ever..............

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_2924_04.gif

GenericUsername

I can deal with a pebble since it's easy to take out. What sucks is when you step into a huge ass puddle you didn't see and your shoe/sock gets soaked.

BUCN85

Get back to me when you have a catheter going from your pee hole to your kidney to help you pass a stone and then the spot where the barbs hold it in place in your kidney get infected and you have to pull it out yourself.
Damn...this was only meant to be a light and hardy thread! Wasn’t trying to go to deep. That is awful. I have had hernia surgery and I can say morning after was the worst pain I have been in. More than likely not as bad as what you went through however.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Get back to me when you have a catheter going from your pee hole to your kidney to help you pass a stone and then the spot where the barbs hold it in place in your kidney get infected and you have to pull it out yourself.

Get back to me when you ever even have gotten as far as to when when someone would want to look more like.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You ever get a pebble in your boot or have an empty water bottle or have to pee and you say to yourself “...next stop” then you realize it’s five hours later. The pebbles still in your boot, you’re dehydrated and you’ve pissed your pants?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The absolute worst is when you are getting back together with the wife and the girlfriend says "I'm late"!