Better Not Bigger

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s going to be a bloodbath after peak: Management will feel the swing of the axe and hourlies will face much increased harassment and terminations over the smallest of infractions.
Good time to be retired!!

anonymous23456

It’s going to be a bloodbath after peak: Management will feel the swing of the axe and hourlies will face much increased harassment and terminations over the smallest of infractions.
This thing is as old as the Industrial Revolution. You weren't around in 1860 to remember all that layoffs from the Railroad companies.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Tel them to bring it. Time to separate the chaff. Let me move up in seniority and start my new life as an RPCD.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
UPS helped Amazon become the success it has become. If UPS would have done what Fed-X did and told Amazon to go pound sand as soon as they found out Amazon was becoming a competitor it would have set Amazon back years. Amazon would not of been able to keep up with shipping causing long wait times for customers packages to arrive. One of the main reason Amazon became the success it has is because of their fast shipping.
Seems to me UPS didn’t “get the big picture” but instead jumped on a quick profit.
On top of many of our people going over to Amazon to work and make their system better.
That will cause a riot
Settle down skinny