Better Not Bigger

PT Car Washer

They also need to cut staffing. It’s about to become lean here based on projected numbers.
Good to hear from you. Appreciate your input to the different threads
Can't believe the number of FT and PT sups with nothing to do or have one PT Union member to supervise. I know UPS over hired supervisors this Summer in anticipation of a work stoppage and didn't want to cut before Peak, but now is the time to cull the herd.

Brownwind

Can't believe the number of FT and PT sups with nothing to do or have one PT Union member to supervise. I know UPS over hired supervisors this Summer in anticipation of a work stoppage and didn't want to cut before Peak, but now is the time to cull the herd.
It’s happening. I’m going to keep it positive. But yeah in a small center in the middle of nowhere. It’s starting.
Poor kids didn’t have a clue. One twenty something was crying as she was walking out. Just bought a new truck and got a bigger rental in town.

Cheesypurpletees

It’s happening. I’m going to keep it positive. But yeah in a small center in the middle of nowhere. It’s starting.
Poor kids didn’t have a clue. One twenty something was crying as she was walking out. Just bought a new truck and got a bigger rental in town.
What an idiot to buy a new truck. I’ve been here 2.5 years driving and know to not buy a damn thing until well after my progression

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
When I started our center is roughly the same number of daily routes. 2 belts 1 supervisor each per belt and 1 supervisor in the unload. Now it’s 2 supervisors per belt and they do nothing.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

There is NO crying in UPS....:baseballplayer: