Them rear view camera feeds are recorded, in case you didn't know it.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
K. Yes. All over the place....these cameras are. Even in places you are unaware and even mechanics(that are God's own gift to humanity)

Elected leader to what? A whole club? And so?

We are being watched and recorded....which will eventually be used against you in some form. Dismiss this anyway you want.
What are you worried about? Do what's right and you can get off the valium. Amazing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
K. Yes. All over the place....these cameras are. Even in places you are unaware and even mechanics(that are God's own gift to humanity)

Elected leader to what? A whole club? And so?

We are being watched and recorded....which will eventually be used against you in some form. Dismiss this anyway you want.

Lol

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Pretty much what?

I don't Have to do anything. You do realize that...right? Especially for you. LOL. What, want my pay stub? LOL. OMG, your sense of self importance is breathtaking and laughable.

Yes, I think you are obtuse/inane enough to miss my rhetorical question.

Does your husband know you are logged in to his UPS accounts ?

quad decade guy

Then maybe you should start.
No honest person cares about cameras when in actuality the law is for the lawless.
Get a grip.

Point is: Even though electronics(whatever that means), they can lead to observation that can be used. True, do your best and what's right and no worries....in theory. But to act like they are not there is foolish. The law/rules/whatever is/are to establish parameters. Lawful and lawless alike are affected.

I have way more to worry about than work.

I am quite calm. Shrug.