There is a War

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Okay, okay, let’s move on to Fedex policy.

Should an employee be discharged for tossing a letter in the seniors direction after the senior asks for it?
Throwing packages is a no-no at FedEx. I’ve never heard of anyone getting fired for doing so though. Oops, just remembered those who were fired after throwing packages and ending up on YouTube. Lol.

floridays

That’s all you do.
WTF are you talking about?
An old sage once tried to school me on, the way to wage war here, I was too stupid to to take the advice. This place is a different animal, many protected species. I'm trying to adhere to the advice from the old sage. I'ts hard for me, I'm a bust down the door kick ass kinda guy. I'm trying to learn however.:thumbup1::thumbup1::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

BrownArmy

UPS will give several warnings but in the inside jobs, they are not tolerant ... or weren’t ‘back in the days.’

If you were a fast sorter you may get some latitude.

Lol, you’ve been out of ops for a while, we throw those pkgs around like we’re slinging pizzas, loaders and drivers alike, it’s the new economy...

newfie

An old sage once tried to school me on, the way to wage war here, I was too stupid to to take the advice. This place is a different animal, many protected species. I'm trying to adhere to the advice from the old sage. I'ts hard for me, I'm a bust down the door kick ass kinda guy. I'm trying to learn however.:thumbup1::thumbup1::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

how do you know he smelled like sage?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lol, you’ve been out of ops for a while, we throw those pkgs around like we’re slinging pizzas, loaders and drivers alike, it’s the new economy...
That’s what I figured based on everything I observed in the last ten years.
We always chased numbers but now you have to wonder how long it’s gonna last.
I guess our shippers don’t really value quality that much.