There is a War

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you're constantly denigrating Israel you're antisemitic.
Says the guy who repeatedly denigrates Israel by saying they are so incompetent and weak that they can't defend themselves even with billions of dollars of handouts from the American tax payer.

Sounds like you're the anti-semetic one....

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Says the guy who repeatedly denigrates Israel by saying they are so incompetent and weak that they can't defend themselves even with billions of dollars of handouts from the American tax payer.
I don’t recall anyone making that statement... sounds like another of your Red Herrings you like to throw around so generously.

This is not even high school level of arguing your point.

rickyb

And that is because of what?
You probably have a greater net worth (wealth) than half the doctors I know.
If one makes 3 million a year and spends every dime that they have, their net worth is zero or more likely less than zero.
A better measure of opportunity is the salary or yearly earnings.
I have a greater net worth than 90% of people that earned twice as much as me.
I chose to live well below my means and invest more.
probably racism considering its blacks and latinos that have such a gap from whites and asian.

rickyb

You are your own worse enemy.
I don’t know why you hate yourself but some honest self analysis might get you out of your prison of self denial.
It’s not about what generation you are ... it’s about working hard and saving your money instead of spending it on big houses, new cars or expensive vacations.
There are areas in Canada where opportunity exists.
I realized by the time I was 16 that there was very little opportunity in rural South Georgia and so I up and moved to Atlanta some 45 years ago, went to college and worked part-time at UPS and other jobs on the weekend until I got out of GA Tech and started working at an Engineering firm until I made a decision after a year to stay with UPS when I was offered a friend/T driver position and worked hard.
You seem to think that things just fall in place for you and everyone else.
Maybe for 1% it does but the other 99% have to work hard and stay vigilant until a better opportunity comes along.
Welcome to the real world!
the real world is the economy getting worse and worse. i know the facts on how much my parents had to pay for their house relative to their income back in the 1970s compared to now (which btw wages were still rising back then).

i think alot of people unlike yourself understand the middle class is going down, but they dont understand how much.

rickyb

Take out the top 20% of income earners and white wealth isn't that impressive. But in general most people get by. Why are you so hung up on wealth?
i remember the wealth gap between races being quite dramatic in america.

income gap not as much but its still big.

vantexan

across the country numbnuts
But seriously, where? There are federal laws against that kind of discrimination. However, if minorities on average don't get as much education, as much training, then on average they will make less. Same with women's pay. Many women stay home and raise kids before entering the workplace. They may be 10 years behind a similar age male who was working all along. This brings the overall pay down to less than men. But at companies like UPS women doing the same job make the same pay as their male counterparts on the pay progression ladder. Might be different in the executive suite, but a driver or courier makes the same. And due to federal law I'm betting that no matter your race, sex, creed, etc if you're working at a corporation doing similar work you're making roughly the same.

Meat

However, if minorities on average don't get as much education, as much training, then on average they will make less.

It’s surprising you don’t have more empathy for those left behind by “the market”. You have, after all, spent the last decade on these boards crying to anyone that would listen how you don’t have the skills to compete within the context of the most prosperous country on the planet. How old did you say you were when you realized you wouldn’t be able to save enough to retire in this country? 30? Absolutely PATHETIC!