There was a fire at the hub this morning..

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Good news! The supervisor that rushed back into the burning building was successful in his attempt to punch everyone out! The paid day was saved!

vowl

up late
The loader smelled fumes, and tried to turn on the fan but turned off the light instead. I guess he didn't understand up is on and down is off. It takes about a minute for the light to come on, so this smart fellow decided he would use his lighter to see in the trailer. HE SMELLED FUMES AND THOUGHT LIGHTING A FLAME WAS A GOOD IDEA. This guy is lucky to have come out unhurt, but I think he may be out of a job. I think with a decision making process like that he will survive to an old age.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The loader smelled fumes, and tried to turn on the fan but turned off the light instead. I guess he didn't understand up is on and down is off. It takes about a minute for the light to come on, so this smart fellow decided he would use his lighter to see in the trailer. HE SMELLED FUMES AND THOUGHT LIGHTING A FLAME WAS A GOOD IDEA. This guy is lucky to have come out unhurt, but I think he may be out of a job. I think with a decision making process like that he will survive to an old age.
The future of our company.