These kind of Sups. will end this Co.

screamin chicken

So i give one of the three Sups. a next day at 830 am and told him that this cust. has moved there business off of my area, he told me to take it and sheet it as moved, i also had a misload business and sent it in at 11 , the other sup comes at 430 and tells me to sheet it as clo. and he brought 2 more pkgs that would have been a 20 min ride for him, and he wanted me to sheet them as missed, and the one that really gets me , the same sup. tells another driver to DR a business.....
then i have am short a pkg, so i after i stop complete, I void, and re scan and get a sig again and i am asked why and that i created errors, and its a mis delivery..... REALLY......

Indecisi0n

Sounds like a grievance to me for sups working. Sheet them however they want just remark them "Per XXX" in the remaks box. Then fill your rep in on whats going on.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why didn't you scan the NDA as moved and then give it to the driver who delivers to their new location?

Why didn't you sheet the missing package separately as a duplicate stop?

screamin chicken

i guess the next time i will take the time and look for the missing one that is on site, if i do not find it i will not look in the truck and continue on, when, or if i find it i will worry about that later....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If I don't find a package within 30 seconds I either close out the open stop or move on to the next one. If I do find it later I sheet as a duplicate stop if I have already been there. If I find it after the business has closed I sheet it as missed.

Thebrownstreak

Has it really gotten this bad. I've been out of work for 1 1/2 years with a back injury. I realize that at UPS things do not operate in a "normal" way. But i always sheeted packages that i found after normal business hours as missed, and never was brought to the office. Although being injured truly blows, it sounds like life with big brown has become even that more unmanageable.

gingerkat

If I don't find a package within 30 seconds I either close out the open stop or move on to the next one. If I do find it later I sheet as a duplicate stop if I have already been there. If I find it after the business has closed I sheet it as missed.
But this doesn't happen because you always go in early to sort?

Ouch

File a grievance on sups forwarding progress of packages. Usually they work all day. Work as instructed. Its a game you play by their rules. You play by their rules and you win. You are paid by the hour. Their stupidity will make you alot of money.

oldngray

nowhere special
Probly because he was waiting for you to come fly in with your super-hero cape on, and deliver it for him...

Try a little harder next time, eh?
superdave.png