Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Any other pants options can i buy from somewhere else??
Waahhhh, These pants suckkkkk....Waahhhhhh...

tenor.gif

Nike

You might be able to get away with wearing pants from somewhere else, the hard part is finding the right color, doodoo brown aint exactly a popular choice.

cornfed

the pants and the shorts are a joke. when will we smarten up and put that stretch tech in the material? at least then i could buy a size that fits. ugh.

cornfed

not even close. 6'2 195 and I TRY to bend at the knees, which are attached to my legs, which are barely longer than average. Why so much crotch on these things? I have to hike the shorts just to lift properly. Legs should go out while knees bending.

I wear 33's in regular life, 38's in UPS pants. They're loose in waist, but 36's are way too tight in quads/butt-they'll rip too easily. I workout...AND i lift with my legs at work. I'm not swole or anything, just have SOME muscle. Wouldn't it make sense that we could wear our proper size, yet still be able to lift :censored2: all day without tearing the crotches out?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
not even close. 6'2 195 and I TRY to bend at the knees, which are attached to my legs, which are barely longer than average. Why so much crotch on these things? I have to hike the shorts just to lift properly. Legs should go out while knees bending.

I wear 33's in regular life, 38's in UPS pants. They're loose in waist, but 36's are way too tight in quads/butt-they'll rip too easily. I workout...AND i lift with my legs at work. I'm not swole or anything, just have SOME muscle. Wouldn't it make sense that we could wear our proper size, yet still be able to lift :censored2: all day without tearing the crotches out?

Do you know @BakerMayfield2018

He lifts too bro

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Crotch will rip out regardless. That’s what they want. friend it. I walk around with a blown out crotch.

john chesney

Dude fortunately some of us need that extra crotch space