They told him he couldn't run with the big dogs...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
How the hell do you do that without shelves and being able to keep everything in order ? That would drive my OCD crazy .
I did it with a Uhaul one peak on a route that was mostly rural. It's not as bad as you'd expect and they're only running 70 stops here.

Indecisi0n

I did it with a Uhaul one peak on a route that was mostly rural. It's not as bad as you'd expect and they're only running 70 stops here.
I never had to do a uhaul .I saw new guys going out with like 250 in uhauls with packages to the ceiling . No way I would do that .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I never had to do a uhaul .I saw new guys going out with like 250 in uhauls with packages to the ceiling . No way I would do that .
I had a business route they put in a uhaul a few peaks ago. All businesses that had to be off by 2:30 to start pick ups. They covered pick ups for me every single day they put the route in a uhaul.

Indecisi0n

I had a business route they put in a uhaul a few peaks ago. All businesses that had to be off by 2:30 to start pick ups. They covered pick ups for me every single day they put the route in a uhaul.
I remember one peak a new guy had a uhaul and it was loaded with high walls on all sides of the Uhual then some in the middle. I looked at it and said to him "That sucks". He said its not so bad. I laughed and said "Not bad until you make a turn". He didn't understand what I was talking about. The next day he said "Now I know what you meant". lol

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Y I strapped everything in stop order when I had that transit cargo van... but on UPS and FXE, paid hourly, so just go without straps/ bungees, LoL

SmithBarney

How the hell do you do that without shelves and being able to keep everything in order ? That would drive my OCD crazy .

Not as hard as you might think, first 10 stops or so right at the left door(with doc bin snuggled in somewhere), behind(center row) it another row more stops, and the final town of the day is just bulked into the rear, I'll set those back at the left door after I have room. Anything really "large irregular bulk" I'll put on the right door.

I'll also consolidate smaller boxes into doc bins, based on area.

With Multiple doors it's much easier than an econoline.

The wheelwells are also slotted so if you were really ambitious you could put a 2x4(2x6) if you wanted to section the floor. I did that on my econoline/GMC panel van years ago, kept my stuff from sliding around, ended up cutting 2x6's for a few other drivers in the station.

It will be fine

Not as hard as you might think, first 10 stops or so right at the left door(with doc bin snuggled in somewhere), behind(center row) it another row more stops, and the final town of the day is just bulked into the rear, I'll set those back at the left door after I have room. Anything really "large irregular bulk" I'll put on the right door.

I'll also consolidate smaller boxes into doc bins, based on area.

With Multiple doors it's much easier than an econoline.

The wheelwells are also slotted so if you were really ambitious you could put a 2x4(2x6) if you wanted to section the floor. I did that on my econoline/GMC panel van years ago, kept my stuff from sliding around, ended up cutting 2x6's for a few other drivers in the station.
The real answer is, it’s easy to keep envelopes organized.

OrioN

Do u occasionally get truck tires as well?
DSC_0226.JPG

One of my last stops, so I strap em outta my way...

OrioN

Nah, my first subcontractor gave them to me upon my request when he issued me a rental box truck. I loaded that thing up in stop order like a mini trailer.