THEY WILL *NEVER* REPLACE US

take your time

Envision the robot digging through a bricked out truck to try and find the first stop Orion says it should make.
What will it do to the poor pre loader because it does not like how the truck is loaded?
I want a front row seat to see it try and deliver fridge up 2 flights of stairs.

I think you guys are severely under-estimating how fast technology is advancing in robotics. In this video, the robot opens doors, climbs snowy hills, and even lifts weighted boxes and stacks them on shelves.

Total package

We can rebuild him
Yes a company that still proudly uses technology from the 70s and 80s will be the first or among the first to incorporate fully automated delivery drivers going door to door driving thousand pound vehicles..
I'm not buying it.
EXACTLY. It took them what ,30 or 40 years to go to power steering and automatic transmissions? And if they had delivery robots half of them would be red-tagged for months at a time

upschuck

Envision the robot digging through a bricked out truck to try and find the first stop Orion says it should make.
What will it do to the poor pre loader because it does not like how the truck is loaded?
I want a front row seat to see it try and deliver fridge up 2 flights of stairs.
That thing would be difficult to make it through the bulkhead door.