Thievery at UPS????

fedxsux

This morning PCM, they mentioned that this was going on and made the news(fox) the night before. Has anyone heard of anything?

fedxsux

I read the post, but nothing specific. I've heard of stealing before, but it never made the news, UPS kept it in-house. Is there something going on, to where it would make the news?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Yeah, when someone steals close to or over a million dollars worth of stuff and sells it on ebay, it will tend to make the news. Esp when they catch him with several hundred items in his home that he has taken.

As for names, rules of the board are dont post em. Unless it is well publicized, cause mama does not want or need lawsuits.

d

Hangingon

We've had a few here that were caught and charged. They were given the option of quitting or being fired. I talked to one that quit a few months ago, he admitted taking a few CD's and DVD players, but said when he signed the forms LP wanted him to admit to taking everything that has ever gone missing in our building for the 2 years he worked here. He refused and was still allowed to quit with no adverse marks on his record. I couldn't believe the amount he said it was, something like 1.2 million worth of accumulated items. Guess they were trying to close out old paperwork.