Things seem to be settling down ---agree or disagree?

rickyb

i dont see it calming down.

theres probably gonna be an economic crisis, another terror attack and thats gonna destabilize things.

in the near term trump has approved the dakota access pipeline which the resistance looked like something outta the battle of hoth before he was in office.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm kinda surprised. Have you guys forgotten recent history? These rallies and protests are exactly how the Tea Party and Occupy movements started. Only difference was that the Tea Party got a strangle hold on the Republican party and Democrats stayed away (for the most part) from the Occupy movement. I think you can draw a pretty straight.line from the Tea Party to Trump's election.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm kinda surprised. Have you guys forgotten recent history? These rallies and protests are exactly how the Tea Party and Occupy movements started. Only difference was that the Tea Party got a strangle hold on the Republican party and Democrats stayed away (for the most part) from the Occupy movement. I think you can draw a pretty straight.line from the Tea Party to Trump's election.
I don't recall the tea party burning limos and breaking windows.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How can they be settling down while elected democrats are calling for violence ?
Ya great idea . Continue on this path and watch your own party disappear .