Things seem to be settling down ---agree or disagree?

newfie

Any of you guys actually attend a protest? I went to the local women's March, you know the largest single protest in American history. It had no arrests or violence. I went with my family. It was amazingly positive energy. This country has a rich history of peaceful assembly why do people attack the spirit of protests? .

you're proving my point.

an event like the change of power that would be attended by trump supporters had hundreds of your left wing protestors attacking trump supporters and destroying property.

the left wing "rally for no reason" that you went to the next day was peaceful because there were no right wingers there attacking anyone or destroying anything.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Any of you guys actually attend a protest? I went to the local women's March, you know the largest single protest in American history. It had no arrests or violence. I went with my family. It was amazingly positive energy. This country has a rich history of peaceful assembly why do people attack the spirit of protests? Why are people trying to portray them as violent? Use some critical thinking, if the reports you're reading all fit your preferred worldview seek alternate sources.

Special little snowflakes.... demanding things.

Dozens arrested in immigration protest at Ohio University

More than 70 arrested at Ohio University anti-Trump protest

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would suggest that it's open season on any protester who covers their faces .
They are most likely the paid employees of the liberal organizations and have been told to keep their faces hidden so that they can easily move from one protest to another .
If one of their fellow members were to be seriously hurt , I wonder if their employers have proper medical coverage available to treat their wounds .
Also after seeing their blood on the streets , I wonder how many would quit if they realized they have chosen a very dangerous line of work ?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They are most likely the paid employees of the liberal organizations and have been told to keep their faces hidden so that they can easily move from one protest to another .
If one of their fellow members were to be seriously hurt , I wonder if their employers have proper medical coverage available to treat their wounds .
Also after seeing their blood on the streets , I wonder how many would quit if they realized they have chosen a very dangerous line of work ?
images

I agree.

It will be fine

You think the violent anarchists are paid by liberal organizations? So when there were violent outbursts at Trump rallies it was paid liberal antagonizers to make Trump look bad. When there's violence at liberal protests it's also paid liberal antagonizers to make the left look bad? No one is getting paid to protest, it is an idiotic argument.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
See North Dakota's plan to request W-2 from liberal organizations for their paid protesters at the pipe line .
If the State government of N.D. says there are paid protesters , who are you to claim otherwise .

wkmac

One thing that does fascinate me is that Obama and Trump are proving one thing. They both are convincing their critics that too much power has been consolidated into the hands of a President and how that at the end of the day that can be dangerous and very counterproductive to quality of life.

And both critics would be right!

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Any of you guys actually attend a protest? I went to the local women's March, you know the largest single protest in American history. It had no arrests or violence. I went with my family. It was amazingly positive energy. This country has a rich history of peaceful assembly why do people attack the spirit of protests? Why are people trying to portray them as violent? Use some critical thinking, if the reports you're reading all fit your preferred worldview seek alternate sources.

You mean an anti-Trump rally.

newfie

You think the violent anarchists are paid by liberal organizations? So when there were violent outbursts at Trump rallies it was paid liberal antagonizers to make Trump look bad. When there's violence at liberal protests it's also paid liberal antagonizers to make the left look bad? No one is getting paid to protest, it is an idiotic argument.

your folks were caught bragging about paying people to disrupt trump rallies . George Soro's is funding the madness. its real simple. Your guys are burning up the cars and cities. you figure out why.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How does breaking a show window on Aunt Betty and Uncle Pepe's store get back at Trump. I never understood destroying other's property just because you're angry. Go beat up your own stuff....oh, you don't have any?