Thinking about quitting

KOG72

I’m full of it
Go find a bartending job. At your age and being single, the chicks will be plentiful. When you start waking up and the average weight next to you is 170ish….. it’s time to change careers again!
Nothing wrong with 170 they are just hitting there stride by then

KOG72

I’m full of it
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about looking for work elsewhere. Going on 6 years with the company, almost 4 full time. Enjoy the job but don't want to work OT until I retire and my life has passed me by. I'm a single guy about 30, live below my means. Not sure what I want to do yet but if I quit want to do it right and save some money first as I'll hit top rate soon. Looking into working for the city or maybe DNR? Enjoy being outdoors and staying active, I'll pass on the OT though. Any suggestions? When am I vested in the pension? Have about 60k in the 401k. Roll it over? Or what? Looking for suggestions or advice in doing this the right way. I could stick it out for 10, 15, or 20 years but not sure it would make me happy. It seems this place gets worse almost daily. Does anyone see it differently? Thank you in advance.
Hell if @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U can do this job anybody can

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Are those the months you were under your center manager desk?
burn-kelso.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about looking for work elsewhere. Going on 6 years with the company, almost 4 full time. Enjoy the job but don't want to work OT until I retire and my life has passed me by. I'm a single guy about 30, live below my means. Not sure what I want to do yet but if I quit want to do it right and save some money first as I'll hit top rate soon. Looking into working for the city or maybe DNR? Enjoy being outdoors and staying active, I'll pass on the OT though. Any suggestions? When am I vested in the pension? Have about 60k in the 401k. Roll it over? Or what? Looking for suggestions or advice in doing this the right way. I could stick it out for 10, 15, or 20 years but not sure it would make me happy. It seems this place gets worse almost daily. Does anyone see it differently? Thank you in advance.
Never heard anyone regret it. That’s all I’ll say.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Hey everyone,

Plant some lettuce on my Big Mac. Enjoy working till you’re dead.