This is why I started drinking

jaker

trolling
I don't drink heavily usually I will do 3 shots and that's it and I only do those on Friday and Saturday night

Not a big beer drinker will have some if it's really good and only then if I don't have to drive , I do drink more beer in the summer time because of the seasonal brews

Mr.Golden

I used to drink a lot before I started driving. Pitchers of Long Islands, yager bombs(not warm), Irish car bombs, cranberry vodka and a blue motherfu.cker (bmf) all in one night. Now it's no more than 3 cups Long Island or coronas. I have to worry about motion sickness

box_beeyotch

A meth habit would be rather expensive to support, especially over time. Not all of us are drivers.

I'm sure you could come down to one of the routes I cover often and get some crack rocks from the corner boys in town. Every time I run this, I see at least 3 drug transactions by the time I get all my airs off.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm sure you could come down to one of the routes I cover often and get some crack rocks from the corner boys in town. Every time I run this, I see at least 3 drug transactions by the time I get all my airs off.

That is odd. Most of those people sleep in at least until noon. The street dealing shouldn't really start until after school lets out.

box_beeyotch

That is odd. Most of those people sleep in at least until noon. The street dealing shouldn't really start until after school lets out.

You know its funny you say that. I thought the same thing, but then I realized true crackheads dont sleep lol the dealers probably switch shifts.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Beer Bunny.jpg
After the Eggs and Candy are delivered even the Easter Bunny enjoys a cold one