This kid will never be a RPCD

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The driver should have left the box on its side so it wouldn't fall over like that. I was always aware that things could fall over on children. If I had a stack I didn't stack boxes too high.

ManInBrown

For everyone saying package should have been laid flat, completely disagree. If I didn’t deliver a package like that at the garage, I always left like that at a house, if they had the railings that this house had. To lay a package like that flat, it would be impossible to not block the door. You would have to leave it flat on the walkway in front of the porch. They would have to carry it up the steps which is an inconvenience. The package was heavy enough where it would never fall over from the wind. How many 7 year olds are going to go outside and play Superman for mom and bring the package in, without the parents knowing. There would have been no liability on UPS’s part of the kid got hurt. It would have been a shame, but the company would not be at fault. The driver delivered the package to the front door and leaned it against the railing on the porch. Did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Big Rigger

For everyone saying package should have been laid flat, completely disagree. If I didn’t deliver a package like that at the garage, I always left like that at a house, if they had the railings that this house had. To lay a package like that flat, it would be impossible to not block the door. You would have to leave it flat on the walkway in front of the porch. They would have to carry it up the steps which is an inconvenience. The package was heavy enough where it would never fall over from the wind. How many 7 year olds are going to go outside and play Superman for mom and bring the package in, without the parents knowing. There would have been no liability on UPS’s part of the kid got hurt. It would have been a shame, but the company would not be at fault. The driver delivered the package to the front door and leaned it against the railing on the porch. Did nothing wrong.
Thankfully this was edited.