This kid will never be a RPCD

Est.1998

(CNN) Max Pratt likes to help his mom and dad by bringing in the packages delivered to their Oak Park, Illinois, home.

It's kind of his thing.

But the 4-year-old bit off more than he could chew last week when their UPS driver dropped off a new hammock on the family's front porch.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Never cycle off the tren...

It makes you post already posted stuff...

There there... It'll be ok tho

tenor.gif

charm299

(CNN) Max Pratt likes to help his mom and dad by bringing in the packages delivered to their Oak Park, Illinois, home.

It's kind of his thing.

But the 4-year-old bit off more than he could chew last week when their UPS driver dropped off a new hammock on the family's front porch.
I once sprinted across the street because they had a house giving out snacks, I knocked down a few kids to get to them first

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I searched for it prior to posting and didn't see it. @cheryl is usually good at being first for these news clips.

You looked in the wrong place.

Made brown

CNN should update the story to include a brisk walking pace instead of running or sprinting. A warning letter to follow. His defense should be CNN is fake news... js

Est.1998

You looked in the wrong place.
Ok, CBS (Cheryl source) posted it on Thursday.
CNN (my source) on Friday.
I didn't go beyond Friday.
CNN sucks!

Raw

Raw Member
SMH at everyone involved in this story! The obvious is it was a terrible and unsafe delivery by the driver because packages that large and heavy need to be delivered flat on the ground as not to cause bodily injury or property damage should it fall over. Driver needs re-training.

Rack em

Made the Podium
SMH at everyone involved in this story! The obvious is it was a terrible and unsafe delivery by the driver because packages that large and heavy need to be delivered flat on the ground as not to cause bodily injury or property damage should it fall over. Driver needs re-training.
I always lay heavy ass furniture boxes flat so they block the door from opening.