This will never happen at UPS.....

over9five

Staff member
"Seeing it's Friday and you all deserve to get home to your families at a decent time, we're going to ignore the IE email to cut 2 routes and add 2 instead!"

Random_Facts

"Having your supervisor say...we'll send you extra help, and actually send help in a decent time matter".

"Having your supervisor say..'Holy cow, that was some mighty great load you did yesterday, we appreciate your hard work'.

oh and the best for last. Preload starting the same time each day, Until christmas season. LOL.

Nimnim

The Nim
A package reported to authorities as "suspicious package" inside the hub.

An employee appreciation day at UPS.

I reported a large vibrating package as suspicious once. No, it wasn't a personal massager, it was some sort of medical device with a pump that somehow got turned on.

BrownArmy

We understand you were 1.5 hours paid over on the route you just covered on the blind, but we realize it was due to the crappy load, the inane last-minute add/cuts, and the fact that you are taking this safety push seriously and chose good parking spots, even if they were non-ideal. Plus, you didn't have a hand-truck, even though we just did a PCM about the use of hand-trucks to safely unload over-70's, etc.

Also, good job making all service commitments and pickup times even though you've never done the (crazy business, super-heavy residential) route you just did on the BLIND, especially since you had a twenty-minute handicap because we forgot the regular driver had the day off and you started the route REAL late.

We appreciate your attention to the customers and to safety, and we're just real sorry that we're not sure where all the hand-trucks went.

Good job!

DS

Fenderbender
I want to thank you for going out yesterday with 25 stops over your max and I apologize for the late air meetpoint at 2:45 pm at the mall in the freezing rain .
You are the best driver I have ever had. Have ever seen a grown man naked?:happy-very:

Last edited: