Thug Life At The Oscars

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

1648641303044-png.378365
Man, that Omar Epps looks bizarre!

rickyb

It is a double standard... there is a mindset now that everything is based on systemic racism and that hate towards any racial and religious is only confined to the White Europeans. We are all human beings and are prone to stereotyping and have a bias, African Americans are not magically exempt from that kind of thinking.

Again if that “Floyd” incident had the cops being black and the victim being white ... no one would be serving time or have the nation in an uproar. Even those idiots who killed that black man in North Carolina fell for it and unfortunately also the victim.. racism on both sides overtook just good old common sense.

Evil is evil no matter your skin tone.. we have to quit making excuses when people start killing other people..Most of this double standard is due to a ingraining in our culture now that we have lowered bar on everything according to your nationality and skin color which in fact causes more divisions and racial hate.
We have to stop making excuses about systemic racism not existing

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It doesn’t exist. Work hard and you’ll get ahead. Stop whining and work
People like @rickyb don't have the same definition of this term. Some of us know exactly what this means; others (like him) are a huge disappointment to their parents and then live in a rented room with a bunch of college students (that will leave him in their wake in a short time) and blame "society" for their own miserable existence.

When the college kids go home or on Spring Break or something, he will wake up one afternoon, be alone looking in the mirror at his bloodshot eyes and crusted puke in his mustache and realize that he may actually be a failure and the end will be approaching shortly at this rate.
Then he'll realize that life has dealt him an unfair hand and the list of responsible parties for his pathetic existence will be long and he'll consider revenge...
Then off to the fridge to forage for whatever leftovers the college kids may have left to sit in front of the TV and watch Scooby Do.

rickyb

People like @rickyb don't have the same definition of this term. Some of us know exactly what this means; others (like him) are a huge disappointment to their parents and then live in a rented room with a bunch of college students (that will leave him in their wake in a short time) and blame "society" for their own miserable existence.

When the college kids go home or on Spring Break or something, he will wake up one afternoon, be alone looking in the mirror at his bloodshot eyes and crusted puke in his mustache and realize that he may actually be a failure and the end will be approaching shortly at this rate.
Then he'll realize that life has dealt him an unfair hand and the list of responsible parties for his pathetic existence will be long and he'll consider revenge...
Then off to the fridge to forage for whatever leftovers the college kids may have left to sit in front of the TV and watch Scooby Do.
No point on blowing savings on a down payment if i dont trust the market and i dont like the country

Btw whyyyy do i have a better job than u if ur so smart lol. how does that work? im not even trained to lift patients, thats the nurses job. how much do u lift? 75 lbs?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No point on blowing savings on a down payment if i dont trust the market and i dont like the country

Btw whyyyy do i have a better job than u if ur so smart lol. how does that work? im not even trained to lift patients, thats the nurses job. how much do u lift? 75 lbs?
LOL.....See what I mean?