Thug Life At The Oscars

rickyb

31 in cantnada is like 15 in my great country. No wonder you have no financial leverage in life.
How much do you pay for your cigarettes and booze?
I forgot to mention unlike ups we dont have toxic managers spying on us, no heavy lifting, and i do about 4 to 6 hours of actual work for every 8 hour shift

If i earn 2800 a month working 30 hrs a week, i probably save over 1500??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I forgot to mention unlike ups we dont have toxic managers spying on us, no heavy lifting, and i do about 4 to 6 hours of actual work for every 8 hour shift

Peanuts. And you don’t own anything either.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

Bragging about getting paid more than you deserve to be. Typical liberal. 2800? I can make that walking two dogs four times a week. Most of your income comes from being a paid troll.

rickyb

Bragging about getting paid more than you deserve to be. Typical liberal. 2800? I can make that walking two dogs four times a week. Most of your income comes from being a paid troll.
I probably deserve to b paid more considering wages have been flat since 1989 here, 1973 in usa.

Or things should b cheaper like housing and school

newfie

1648686238237.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Smith was laughing and clapped at the joke? Something triggered him big time. Maybe wifey didn't like him laughing and gave him the evil eye?