Thug Life At The Oscars

rickyb

People like @rickyb don't have the same definition of this term. Some of us know exactly what this means; others (like him) are a huge disappointment to their parents and then live in a rented room with a bunch of college students (that will leave him in their wake in a short time) and blame "society" for their own miserable existence.

When the college kids go home or on Spring Break or something, he will wake up one afternoon, be alone looking in the mirror at his bloodshot eyes and crusted puke in his mustache and realize that he may actually be a failure and the end will be approaching shortly at this rate.
Then he'll realize that life has dealt him an unfair hand and the list of responsible parties for his pathetic existence will be long and he'll consider revenge...
Then off to the fridge to forage for whatever leftovers the college kids may have left to sit in front of the TV and watch Scooby Do.
@Operational needs hes off topic. Topic police!

El Correcto

god is dead
Clearly that “expert” doesn’t realize slavery made will smith slap Chris Rock.
Ah yessss here it is. There’s the good ol “white people are to blame for this” article by some radical black racist leftist. Article even has audio, music to my ears.

oldngray

nowhere special
@Operational needs hes off topic. Topic police!
ThreadPolice.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
People like @rickyb don't have the same definition of this term. Some of us know exactly what this means; others (like him) are a huge disappointment to their parents and then live in a rented room with a bunch of college students (that will leave him in their wake in a short time) and blame "society" for their own miserable existence.

When the college kids go home or on Spring Break or something, he will wake up one afternoon, be alone looking in the mirror at his bloodshot eyes and crusted puke in his mustache and realize that he may actually be a failure and the end will be approaching shortly at this rate.
Then he'll realize that life has dealt him an unfair hand and the list of responsible parties for his pathetic existence will be long and he'll consider revenge...
Then off to the fridge to forage for whatever leftovers the college kids may have left to sit in front of the TV and watch Scooby Do.
After rubbing one out

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ah yessss here it is. There’s the good ol “white people are to blame for this” article by some radical black racist leftist. Article even has audio, music to my ears.
Damn white devils!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
No point on blowing savings on a down payment if i dont trust the market and i dont like the country

Btw whyyyy do i have a better job than u if ur so smart lol. how does that work? im not even trained to lift patients, thats the nurses job. how much do u lift? 75 lbs?
Stop being the poster child of "victims" everywhere. You represent yourself (sadly, a horrible job) and no one else. Everything you post has less impact than a faded bumper sticker. Your posts only make YOU feel holier than the clear thinking conservatives. Ever wonder why SO MANY disagree with you? Have you ever considered that this may be because you have very flawed opinions and social outlook? I didn't think so.
Im the best thats why they pay nurses the big bucks. U shoulda been a nurse coulda got paid more and worked and lift less
News flash master posterbater, nursing doesn't mean staying latched on to the government teet.
My bet is that, if you were born and stayed in america, you'd be a Bernie fan on welfare or mental disability.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Im the best thats why they pay nurses the big bucks. U shoulda been a nurse coulda got paid more and worked and lift less
LOL...Last month you were an EKG technician or a bed pan Inspector or something....

You are probably living in Mom's basement and only coming up when Dad goes to work.....

Oh Ricky, she's so fine; she's so fine she blows my mind.....

rickyb

LOL...Last month you were an EKG technician or a bed pan Inspector or something....

You are probably living in Mom's basement and only coming up when Dad goes to work.....

Oh Ricky, she's so fine; she's so fine she blows my mind.....
hey ricky hey ricky

im still an ecg tech and im still dre

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Outraged? Don't think so. How many walked out after the assault? Zero.

Ha, they found out later they should have been outraged. They ain't real people anyway.

rickyb

Stop being the poster child of "victims" everywhere. You represent yourself (sadly, a horrible job) and no one else. Everything you post has less impact than a faded bumper sticker. Your posts only make YOU feel holier than the clear thinking conservatives. Ever wonder why SO MANY disagree with you? Have you ever considered that this may be because you have very flawed opinions and social outlook? I didn't think so.

News flash master posterbater, nursing doesn't mean staying latched on to the government teet.
My bet is that, if you were born and stayed in america, you'd be a Bernie fan on welfare or mental disability.
i have bumper stickers too and you should get some

many ppl thought the universe revolved around the earth too.

if i was american i would still be trying to move to europe. otherwise i would move to a medium sized town with good ski jumps with affordable housing

rickyb

i want to be latched on to the govts teet like military industrial complex!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
31, no benefits, i get a pension, i get to work 30 hours a week, no night shifts, and i give 2 months notice and i can take LOA

its not bad but theres better hospital careers.
31 in cantnada is like 15 in my great country. No wonder you have no financial leverage in life.
How much do you pay for your cigarettes and booze?