Thunder

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
downloadfile-6.png

Upsgal72

Pretty massive.. The 747-8 is immense. It looks almost identical to the current model, the 747-400. But behind the characteristic hump, the stretched fuselage now measures more than 250 feet long. The wingspan is 224 feet 7 inches. The plane can carry more than 550,000 pounds of cargo at speeds of more than 560 mph. Fully loaded, it tips the scales at 975,000 pounds. Take a Peek Inside the 747-8 Test Plane

Upsgal72

You guys and gals have fun here I'm soon to call it a night since the Thunder over us has stopped. Not a good week at all. Just found out about the watermelon recall. Mom and I have both felt sick today and now know why. smh I got it yesterday at the store. Can't win. Horrid week! sigh
Goodnite All.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You guys and gals have fun here I'm soon to call it a night since the Thunder over us has stopped. Not a good week at all. Just found out about the watermelon recall. Mom and I have both felt sick today and now know why. smh I got it yesterday at the store. Can't win. Horrid week! sigh
Goodnite All.
You live with Mom?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Goodnite All.

What’s up with the watermelons?