Tie VS Monte

tieguy

Banned
montecarlo12 said:
Tieguy,
YOU ARE CONFUSED....THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIE!

Tie also posted that not only did FedEx have a terrible quarter but Its GDP was less than the growth of the economy for 2005. FedEx had a GDP of 3.6 U.S despite hurricane-related setbacks and dramatic run-up of energy cost.

Now you say that I said FD had a GDP of 3.6 when I actually said the GDP for the US economy was going to come in around 3.5 for the year 2005 and that fdx at 3 percent was less than gdp. You really appear to be going out of your way to now misrepresent what I said?

Tieguy. I NENER CLAIMED YOU SAID FEDEX HAD A GDP OF 3.6 GOOF BALL.
IM TELLING YOU FEDEX HAD A GDP OF 3.6 FOR THE YEAR 2005. like I said in a previous post, you have no reading comprehension skills.

Tieguy, you are correct about the US GDP for 2005 being 3.5...the bad news is your LIE about Fedex having a GDP of 3%

US GDP 2005 3.5% FEDEX GDP 2005 3.6% and OH YEA..CAUGHT YOU IN ANOTHER LIe.

LOL. Nener? Getting a little excited? You're right though. I lied to myself when I believed you had a brain or integrity.

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
I dont suck...Im just a dumb truck driver who is putting a compulsive liar who happens to work for UPS in his place.
I dont mind the anger you hold towards FEDEX. That is nothing more than a sign of weakness. I like UPS and hope it continues to be successful along with the company I work for. Everyone who puts on a uniform for either company goes to work to provide for there families. I respect everyone who can do the job that we do. You are a weak person who lies to fellow employees and to competitors on this board. you wish nothing but negativity on something or someone that scares you. Instead of supporting people who are worried about there jobs being lost you go out of your way to mix things up and lie to them when all they are looking to do is share info. thank god I dont have to go to work everyday and answer to a person like you. YOU ARE WEAK DUDE.

by the way, I dont think you suck. I just think you need to seek counseling:tongue_sm

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
your not going to question my Fedex GDP??? 3.6%?????
dont you want me to show you where it is???

heres a hint to get you started...WWW.BEA.GOV
If you need more help you know Im here for you SUCKER!!!!!!

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
Put up the white flag and I will spare you. Its not right to keep going after you when you are back pedalling and cant defend yourself. I dont like to take prisoners but you are no threat to me.

:tank:

tieguy

Banned
No sense picking it up when I am strangling your stupid dishonest A * S with it. No wonder we are easily taking so many fine customers from you.

wkmac

Hey Monte,
Some would say his only ability in life is to supervise Dumb Trucker drivers so what does that say!:w00t:

To quote my hero Bugs Bunny:
"Ain't I a Stinker!"
:tongue_sm

Really Tie, I do love you. Give us a kiss. :kiss:

B

brown blooded

Wkmac make sure you bend your knees when you kiss the fdx guys but.

Monte turn it down. It looks like you're trying to sell your mothers soul to the devil to win an argument you can't win.

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
dont think you fooling anyone. So was your claim of Fedex having a 3% GDP for 2005 another one of your lies (Obviously you didnt look it up before you made your claim) or was it just bad info you got behind one of those closed door corporate meetings you go to????

Tie,
let the anger go....it warps your perspective on what is really going on around you. If you keep it up im going to post the serenity poem I have in my kitchen:lol:

tieguy

Banned
mac as much as this guy lies I think what he is actually saying is he is watching hee haw on a 9 inch black and white. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

wkmac

tieguy said:
Now mac I know I beat the guy up pretty bad but you're still running to the defense of a lying fdx guy. :mad:

You're beatin' him so bad I thought the only fair thing to do is give him a hand. Truthfully, it's not about defending him so much as it is about :censored2:in' with you!
:lol:

BTW you bum, send me a PM and then have your mailbox full so I can't respond? You coward!

BTW: Snowing yet? From the radar I saw earlier it was either close or already on top of you.

wkmac

Yeah Monte,

I'll probably be flippin' back and forth from TNT and the Shootout to ESPN and the NHRA WinterNationals qualifying. Watching Speed right now and was hoping to catch the ARCA race but rain winning right now.

Best racing in Florida right now is up the road from Daytona on the dirt at Volusia Speedway and the winged sprinters and then across the State at East Bay near Tampa. Hope one year to go down and do the dirt weeks deal and maybe catch the opening of some spring training baseball too. Talk about heaven!

tieguy

Banned
BTW: Snowing yet? From the radar I saw earlier it was either close or already on top of you.[/quote]

yea. snowing , so far not sticking. :thumbup1:

montecarlo12

wkmac
wow, sounds like a good time down in your neck of the woods. Up here in Rhode Island were waiting for some snow to hit later this PM. I bought some land last spring down in Astor Fla. Its a small town about 40 minutes outside of Daytona. Im not sure If im gonna flip it in a few years or build on it. Its a nice area on the ST. Johns River. Nice and quiet but easy access to Daytona for Bike Week and the races. I would love to catch a race in Daytona but I try to scheduel my vacations around my kids school vacations. Its tuff with all the sports there involved in. Sometimes I feel like I need a vacation after I take a vacation...LOL never ends!

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
You gonna let us know how you made out with your GDP investigation?? Was Fedex's GDP actually better than the US growth for 2005?? Im not going to let you off the hook. Your either gonna have to lie (again) or give us a hypothesis based on your erroneous facts. (trying to sound like a smart manager like yourself) your back pedalling and remind of a cowardly coyote with a large gape of your spine and your tail between your leggs. I bet your wishing you didnt post #4 now and your other false facts huh?? Please answer the GDP question because Im dying to drop a bomb shell on you with something I also Found while looking up the Fedex Corp GDP. Your really gonna think I suck :w00t:

tieguy

Banned
Absolutely as I have told you many times by now fdx reported they grew 3 percent, gdp for the country is around 3.5 percent for the year. This means fdx grew less then the us economy and could be an indicator that you are losing market share.

Don't worry though when fdx folds I will be looking for lots of "dumb truck drivers" to move all the package volume we took from you. In fact I've put more feeder runs on the past six months then I have ever seen before. Exciting times and we apparently have the complacency of fdx employees to thank.:lol: :lol: :lol: