Tieguy vs. Canon and Trickpony

satellitedriver

Re: Tieguy vs. Canon

I may have a different spin on this. The way I see it is this. UPS puts money in my pockets, Nowhere on my check have I ever seen Teamsters. The reamster only take money from my check, and those of us in Central Mistakes are paying heavily for it. During peak Saturday work was bidded in the hub and nobody wanted to sign the bid. Well to put money in your pockets and keep the CUSTOMERS happy so that they will continue to use UPS ( company that keeps putting money in my pocket ) sups delivered and the following Monday all you heard in the centers was Management work I;m going to fill a grievance. Give me a break. Packages were delivered, customers are happy and I get money put in my pockets. Who cares.
Central Mistakes.
What a great play on words. It says it all.

canon

an honest referee?
Does this qualify?
73880384.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

It's nice that this is a separate thread, cause when you're in the mood you can dip in and see what's up. That is if you care to witness the pointless bantering of what reminds me of the arguments I use to have with my brother.

Whoops, did I stop in here?? Don't tell anyone.

That "Assembly of God" sign is going to be hard to top tie..:laugh:

canon

you guys need a TLA at hooters

Kinda neat to have our own thread, excellent idea. In fact, I was thinking today it has been a bit "much" to be carrying on like we've been; flooding the threads with off-topic posts. I know it looks like we're not getting along, but I've decided to forgive him and we're cool now.

It's all in fun and I have a new respect for him. I've never seen someone take losing so many debates so well, it's like he's been doing this all his life. That kind of dedication and comittment is worthy of applaud. I think we can all learn from this.

tieguy

Banned

Kinda neat to have our own thread, excellent idea. In fact, I was thinking today it has been a bit "much" to be carrying on like we've been; flooding the threads with off-topic posts. I know it looks like we're not getting along, but I've decided to forgive him and we're cool now.

It's all in fun and I have a new respect for him. I've never seen someone take losing so many debates so well, it's like he's been doing this all his life. That kind of dedication and comittment is worthy of applaud. I think we can all learn from this.

And I too am amazed at Canons skill level. I have never seen anyone else win more debates then they actually entered.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

He had many posts whining about becoming a UPS store. I think it was before you started posting here. Lieguy vs Disloyal was quite the battle.

A

Another Driver

I just wonder how old Tie is. I vision some geeky 21 year old gamer that doesn't deal well with people or different ideas. Where does he supervise and what does he supervise? Hopefully someplace where he can't do too much damage or is not in direct contact with people.

tieguy

Banned

I just wonder how old Tie is. I vision some geeky 21 year old gamer that doesn't deal well with people or different ideas. Where does he supervise and what does he supervise? Hopefully someplace where he can't do too much damage or is not in direct contact with people.

Thank you. Get an ID and stay awhile and earn the right to judge the posters here.

trickpony1

How dare you rile the God(s)!
Maybe Atlanta will realize what a liability Tie may be and import him to the ivory towers to do eternal mortal battle with the unbelievers on Browncafe. :laugh: