Time and a half today.

stink219

So Rhode Island is the only state that still recognizes VJ Day. So today will be a sweet $500.00 day thanks to my local. Sorry to brag.

J

jibbs

What the hell is a VJ? Anything like a $15 ZJ?

[EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaand a quick Google search leaves me feeling like an ass. Carry on, gentlemen, carry on...]

J

jibbs

It should be nationally recognized, in my opinion, to the point where when a :censored2: like myself sees the initials on an internet forum he or she knows exactly what it means instead of thinking of Beerfest quotes.

Lot's of historical date's are barely recognized. Pearl Harbor barely gets a column in a paper but they'll jump to tell us what Justin Bieber did in a heartbeat.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What the hell is a VJ? Anything like a $15 ZJ?

[EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaand a quick Google search leaves me feeling like an ass. Carry on, gentlemen, carry on...]
cowbutt.jpg
Sometimes you feel like an ass, sometimes you don't.:peaceful:
cowbutt.jpg

J

jibbs

The only historical dates that are recognized by the common man in the United States are the days that get him off of work or gives an excuse to get ridiculously ****ed up.

Big enough pic, bottomups? I couldn't even scroll through that sum bitch, man, had to spin the wheel like 5 times and it seemed like it got stuck on that cow taint every single one of them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The opinions and actions of those (Beiber and the woman) only matter to those who give weight to them. I personally couldn't care less as to what they think as their opinion has no weight in my eyes. If more people would give less weight to these (and trolls here) you'd start to see a lot less of these attention whores.