Time card issue that has not been fixed in a month and talked to two supervisors and said it would be fixed

Mdet

Here is the time cards. A full time sup came up to me on Monday and said is your time card fixed at all, I said let me check and still not fixed. So on Monday after we got done I contacted a supervisor and he said I will look into it and then I sent him the stuff and he would take care of the mistakes that they messed up and nope not taken care of at all. I just contacted the other union steward to show up this what happen and nothing yet.

Attachments

• E205D686-23C4-4C24-ACB0-5D5FA798B7C0.png
    E205D686-23C4-4C24-ACB0-5D5FA798B7C0.png
    125 KB · Views: 114
  • F6CE4EBF-74CF-47EE-B498-279C3133F9AC.png
    F6CE4EBF-74CF-47EE-B498-279C3133F9AC.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 116

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Here is the time cards. A full time sup came up to me on Monday and said is your time card fixed at all, I said let me check and still not fixed. So on Monday after we got done I contacted a supervisor and he said I will look into it and then I sent him the stuff and he would take care of the mistakes that they messed up and nope not taken care of at all. I just contacted the other union steward to show up this what happen and nothing yet.
For me, time card adjustments for prior weeks and grievance payouts are now showing as if they were an additional day below Saturday in the time card viewer. This shows on the week they are being paid out. I’d assume for you an adjustment just made would show on the current week and would either be included on next weeks check or a separate check would be cut if warranted per the contract. Talk to your steward.

Last edited:

rocket man

What the hell fix your time cards I just had grivance settled for .33 time/1/2. Because it was short