Time For Fred S To Step Down

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
IMO, Fred S has repeatedly demonstrated a lack of leadership, a lack of decency, and a disgusting lack of ethics during the last few years. He needs to step-down and let someone with character take the reins of the Express opco. There's one person that matters to Fred S, and that's himself.

Time to say bye-bye Mr. Weasel.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

But, and this goes back to the reasoning for not taking our Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf war, is the one that takes his place going to be any better or even more demented, depraved and evil (Hussein's sons) than the one being replaced?

**Fred

Im new to the forum but Im watching this forum since from the chairman vs brown bail out . Im admit that this forum open my eyes to the real Mr. Smith . For some reason today is my first day to register to the forum . Please easy on me if I say something lack of knowledge .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Im new to the forum but Im watching this forum since from the chairman vs brown bail out . Im admit that this forum open my eyes to the real Mr. Smith . For some reason today is my first day to register to the forum . Please easy on me if I say something lack of knowledge .

Welcome. If you dislike Smith, you'll fit-right in.

DontThrowPackages

IMO, Fred S has repeatedly demonstrated a lack of leadership, a lack of decency, and a disgusting lack of ethics during the last few years. He needs to step-down and let someone with character take the reins of the Express opco. There's one person that matters to Fred S, and that's himself.

Time to say bye-bye Mr. Weasel.
But are you not afraid if that kind of change happens, the successor would make people wish FS would have never left? I've heard these types of changes would have happen a long time ago had it not been for FS. This is what I heard. I don't know anything for sure.:confused:

TUT

Isn't he on the record to be retiring fairly soon, like less then 2 years? Now in general I would be surprised whomever replaces Fred, will be as considerate with the companies history. It could get even tighter, isn't that more typical?