Time off viewer sheet

Angler87!

Do you have a year in yet? If so you should have a couple weeks of vacation, after ask your supervisor to look up your entitlements.
Yup my year was yesterday I know I have a week plus a option week but I figured after a year hit I’d be able to look at the time off viewer and it would show me all what I have.

JustDeliverIt

Yup my year was yesterday I know I have a week plus a option week but I figured after a year hit I’d be able to look at the time off viewer and it would show me all what I have.

A year working or a year from your seniority date? Here entitlements are based off your seniority date so you still may have a few weeks to go

Automaton

Hi i was wondering shouldn’t my time off viewer sheet tell me what I have off and other stuff after my year passes ?
It might just be that it takes a while to update. Also, there is a line on your paycheck that shows how much vacation time you currently have remaining, but it might take a while for that to update as well.

Thebrownblob

It might just be that it takes a while to update. Also, there is a line on your paycheck that shows how much vacation time you currently have remaining, but it might take a while for that to update as well.
I don’t think mine has ever been right, might be different at other places.