Time to abolish left vs right

804brown

Hardly. It's no secret Dec 25 is hardly the day Jesus of Nazareth born. It was originally a day pagan gods where celebrated, so purposefully chosen by early church elders to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Centuries later multiple millions of people world wide celebrate the birth of the Jewish carpenter from Nazareth but most have all but forgotten the pagan false gods.

I dont know about that. It seems lots of young people are forgetting about that carpenter and all the other mumbojumbo too. Looks like the future might not be as bad as I once thought.

wkmac

I dont know about that. It seems lots of young people are forgetting about that carpenter and all the other mumbojumbo too. Looks like the future might not be as bad as I once thought.

This seems to confirm your observation.

17299_religiohusaffiliation2onlineo.jpg

Also this article (source for above) goes even further.

Upsmule

This seems to confirm your observation.

17299_religiohusaffiliation2onlineo.jpg

Also this article (source for above) goes even further.

Exactly. "Church" attendance has been declining for several years nowadays more and more people learn to think for themselves as God intended...

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your MIND and with all your strength" --Mark 12:30

wkmac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGUnzZK7Fpo

I understand the fuel for the fire but at the same time I'm seeing people on both sides of the political isle equally concerned about this type of activity on the part of the gov't. The cross talk began in the aftermath of the Iraq war on a small scale but then escalated up several notches when the banking and economic bubble popped. Obama's string of broken promises have only added more fuel along with the likes of Chris Hedges et al suing Obama and now this. I can only hope this continues and the actions of the state gets worse because the false wall built to keep average folk apart is crumbling and it will take very little to bring it all the way down.

A minority of total eligible voters already in tightly divided elections elect a President and if the silent majority with a pissed off minority who already vote get together beyond the 2 party choices, OH BOY, this could be fun to watch to say the least. The average folk voting for the 2 parties know they are getting conned and once they realize those options are like having Lucy hold the football for Charlie Brown, it will be open season to hunt democrats and republicans with rabid dogs. And not soon enough IMO.

Upsmule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGUnzZK7Fpo

I understand the fuel for the fire but at the same time I'm seeing people on both sides of the political isle equally concerned about this type of activity on the part of the gov't. The cross talk began in the aftermath of the Iraq war on a small scale but then escalated up several notches when the banking and economic bubble popped. Obama's string of broken promises have only added more fuel along with the likes of Chris Hedges et al suing Obama and now this. I can only hope this continues and the actions of the state gets worse because the false wall built to keep average folk apart is crumbling and it will take very little to bring it all the way down.

A minority of total eligible voters already in tightly divided elections elect a President and if the silent majority with a pissed off minority who already vote get together beyond the 2 party choices, OH BOY, this could be fun to watch to say the least. The average folk voting for the 2 parties know they are getting conned and once they realize those options are like having Lucy hold the football for Charlie Brown, it will be open season to hunt democrats and republicans with rabid dogs. And not soon enough IMO.

Hahahaha! Sam Stein from HuffPo was perfect! You can't defend the indefensible period. And the bureaucracy lovers still vote for the nanny state handouts regardless! Like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic....let the entire economic ship sink by golly there's a social agenda at stake here.

island1fox

You and I agree again. Very quickly I disagree with you on made up scandals they are as real as the IRS and four dead Americans .

If you believe OWS is our salvation --- You are further gone than I thought:happy-very: