Public Shaming During Coronavirus Crisis

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Right now the biggest problem is out of towners coming uphere to get away from their cities.

so they are bringing up the virus and emptying our stores. It's easy to get upset about this.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
another big problem is kids coming up here and renting houses for the weekend and having big parties.

i remember partying back in my early days. we thought we were indestructible but these people know they can carry it back to their parents and grandparents.

in this day and age ignorance is absolutely no excuse.

El Correcto

god is dead
God has the best marketing department ever. Maybe I’ll become a multi-millionaire megachurch pastor if the :censored2: really hits the fan with this virus.
That’s always been one of my fall back plans.
Write a book about how being gay is a choice and how Jesus was the right one.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Amazing how accurate usernames are. Maybe Joel Osteen can give you some tips on how to write nonsense garbage and make millions.

Box Ox

another big problem is kids coming up here and renting houses for the weekend and having big parties.

i remember partying back in my early days. we thought we were indestructible but these people know they can carry it back to their parents and grandparents.

in this day and age ignorance is absolutely no excuse.

I think in the age of the vlog and the perpetually offended virtue signaler, younger folks' inflated sense of self-importance often overrides anything the adults could tell them.

Man, that'd sell a :censored2:load.

rod

Retired 22 years
friend them Snowbirds. All they are good for is rubbing it in about how warm its been in Florida or Texas while we are up here freezing our balls off.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Last time I checked this is a free :censored2:ing country
giphy (52).gif

Simmer down now Randy