Time to Embrace Being An Outlaw

wkmac

She and Larken have been working on this project and in the last couple of days Larken publicly announced his involvement. Larken even released a video on YouTube announcing it.

bbsam

Staff member
Well, I hoped she would have something instructive to say. Fluff piece. I really don't see the attraction to something so unstructured, vague and ultimately unachievable. I know why some would like to use the propaganda, loving liberty and self determination are wonderful ideas...and if everyone would just think and act right, all would be good without a government forcing their political wills. But that's what every political party says about their own vision.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, I hoped she would have something instructive to say. Fluff piece. I really don't see the attraction to something so unstructured, vague and ultimately unachievable. I know why some would like to use the propaganda, loving liberty and self determination are wonderful ideas...and if everyone would just think and act right, all would be good without a government forcing their political wills. But that's what every political party says about their own vision.

Finally!
That's the point!

bbsam

Staff member
right. So what makes those of.the libertarian mindset any different except that they just turn up their noses from the sideline waiting for what history says will never be?