SUPREME, BABY!

vantexan

Who's to say that China didn't play a role in that lawsuit ?
One has to remember that China plays a long game to achieve their goals.
You're not understanding. The Chinese aren't the wronged party here. Asian American kids were. They're just as American as anyone else and they were getting screwed over in favor of other minorities with lower test scores.

What we have to worry about with the Chinese is amongst the students they send here are operatives looking to steal intellectual and industrial secrets.

oldngray

nowhere special

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1688072847769.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If the blacks feel like there is systemic racism in America, they should move to Wakanda. Lol. Africa is a paradise, right?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Harvard University President-elect Claudia Gay might want to retract that statement.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Harvard University President-elect Claudia Gay might want to retract that statement.

• Multiple outlets have reported on a toxic on and off-ice culture, including allegations of hazing and naked skates at practice
  • Athletic Director Erin McDermott announced Wednesday in a statement that the school plans to revamp the culture after Stone's retirement

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh believe me…racists do. Take a look at the comments on here.
Bingo. Now, Asians will dominate, and then they'll whine about that. There's already Right Wing chatter about this being a "Chinese Case" because the plaintiff(s) were Asians. If Blacks and Hispanics had equal opportunities and a truly level playing field then we could have the meritocracy that America purports to be.
Watch as this is morphed into Anti-Asian sentiment when White kids also get denied because they don't have a perfect SAT or a 4.25 GPA like the Asian kid. Unfair!! The B+ average White kids will be pulverized.....waaaaahhh!!
Like I said, be careful what you wish for. BTW, this only pertains to higher education, something most of the usual suspects are unfamiliar with. Let's see how you handle it when it happens.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Here, we have a thread of uneducated, middle class white men whining about who gets into colleges they couldn’t attend themselves. But they aren’t racist though! They quote MLK out of context! You all are the most pampered and privileged demographic in the world. Seriously, cry me a river.
Sounds like you're butthurt that the government won't be paying off your student loans. So sad!