Timecard adjustment voids payroll grievances

JNR

My Supervisor is claiming that because an adjustment was made to my timecard a grievance would be null but I still haven't been paid for $110 of overtime for 5 preload hours missing from my wallet. he also claims it takes a week for an adjustment to go through, which I don't understand how that would be possible if in the contract it says if hours and pays for those hours haven't been issued for that same paycheck you receive at the end of the week before being finalized after notifying them of the problem and it has been 2-3 days or more without receiving the actual pay I should file for penalty pay.

I even saw my preload for last Monday be removed on the timecard viewer after they were put in.

What does anyone make of this?
is my supervisor being sensible or is he stalling to save face for management's stupidity and incompetence for being unable to do a simple timecard change?

Back From Break
the contract it says if hours and pays for those hours haven't been issued for that same paycheck you receive at the end of the week before being finalized after notifying them of the problem and it has been 2-3 days or more without receiving the actual pay I should file for penalty pay.

The contract does not say that.

GameCockFan

Other shortages involving more than fifty ($50.00) dollars for fulltime employees, and twenty-five ($25.00) dollars for part-time employees, will be corrected and the payment will be made available to the employee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday after reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee’s second scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer’s error, the employee will be paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate for every full pay period in which the shortage is not paid after the second (2nd) scheduled work day, until corrected. Errors of less than fifty ($50.00) dollars for full-time employees or twenty-five ($25.00) dollars for part-time employees and overages - 50 - Article 17 will be corrected in the following weekly paycheck. The Union and Employer shall have the authority at any level of the grievance procedure to award a penalty up to the amount specified in the prior paragraph for any violation of the provision.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
My Supervisor is claiming that because an adjustment was made to my timecard a grievance would be null but I still haven't been paid for $110 of overtime for 5 preload hours missing from my wallet. he also claims it takes a week for an adjustment to go through, which I don't understand how that would be possible if in the contract it says if hours and pays for those hours haven't been issued for that same paycheck you receive at the end of the week before being finalized after notifying them of the problem and it has been 2-3 days or more without receiving the actual pay I should file for penalty pay.

I even saw my preload for last Monday be removed on the timecard viewer after they were put in.

is my supervisor being sensible or is he stalling to save face for management's stupidity and incompetence for being unable to do a simple timecard change?
write them up for altering your timecard

Demand a green check.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Do you pay dues

jones5050

File grievance for shortage plus all penalties due. MAKE SURE YOU FILE ALL GRIEVANCES TIMELY!!!! Don’t allow anyone to make you wait. Filed grievance can always be pulled, if they actually get you paid timely