Timecard change

jones5050

Can’t believe that supervisor refusing to sign grievance would invalidate grievance. Grievance should still go to local or Business Agent noted that supervisor/manager refused to sign. Mail grievance to local or give to your Business Agent

PACNW

As stated by another poster, I would call security. I have seen many supervisors go down in my 25 years. The many of them have gone down for playing smoke and mirrors with timecards.

Thebrownblob

Can’t believe that supervisor refusing to sign grievance would invalidate grievance. Grievance should still go to local or Business Agent noted that supervisor/manager refused to sign. Mail grievance to local or give to your Business Agent
I’ve had some contentious moments with A few Center Manager‘s who did not want to sign Grievances so I RTS. When we went to hearing the labor manager asked why it was RTS asked explained Center Manager did not want to sign it. We were asked to leave the room Center Manager never refused to sign a grievance again.

Thebrownblob

As stated by another poster, I would call security. I have seen many supervisors go down in my 25 years. The many of them have gone down for playing smoke and mirrors with timecards.
Yep not too long ago I had an hour long meeting with loss prevention about some member of management Sticky Fingers.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
It seems everyone is only worried about the money I’m owed instead of the reason I’m owed the money in the first place.
I would like to say that your owed money is a real concern for me.

If you will...

Provide me your routing and account number.

I should be able to get funds transferred to the appropriate location.