Tipping on the diad???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I can’t believe the guys (both new and old) that sort their truck every morning. I laugh at them everyday
Can you image how much the company saves daily by having drivers either working off the clock or sorting/delivering/driving while on lunch/breaks. It has to be astronomical.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s ridiculous that anyone would work one minute for free.
I did that during my first 30 days, sorting the back while I was chugging down a Gatorade and sandwiches. I spent too many years pt and poor to loose out on a driving gig but after I made it that never happen again…. It does blow my mind that some old timers do this but to be honest they were assimilated years ago into the brown Borg. Same drivers who have every intention to stick it out here for 40-50 years.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Fk that…we should have language that says if a shop steward catches an employee going through their car before start time they get a warning and if it happens again they are out of a job…these kind of drivers are nothing but me-sters…
I hate the guys who check for misloads before leaving building , SMH

I SEND MISLOADS IN WHEN I FIND THEM ON THE CLOCK
( after 3pm you know those supes all home )
😎✊

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My sup wasn't happy when I sheeted a couple as missed
I used to check my NDA and fur calls (on the clock) before I left, just didn’t think it was right that someone paid stupid serious money to move paperwork or other goods and our best service wasn’t going to be perfect… and I really didn’t want to have my millionaires waiting all day for us to pick up their fur jackets and such, so I would check those also before I fired up the model T and headed out for the day.