Tipping on the diad???

What do you think about tipping, everyone else ask for it without a second thought so why not us?? We are doing are jobs just like them so why can’t we get some of the cut too?

Attachments

• phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 37

DriverNerd

I make more than most of the people I deliver to, plus it takes me very little time and the wear and tear and fuel costs are paid by someone else. Why would I deserve a tip?

Cowboy Mac

What do you think about tipping, everyone else ask for it without a second thought so why not us?? We are doing are jobs just like them so why can’t we get some of the cut too?
Hell no. That’s one of the most disgusting feelings when someone who shouldn’t be tipped for what they did gives you a tip screen. No way I would do that to my customers.

oldngray

nowhere special
I wouldn't tip them either. I don't tip for handing me something. This whole tip society is out of control. Utter nonsense.
The whole idea of a tip is an optional reward for good service. I refuse to go to any place that tacks on an extra "tip" to the bill. I always tip but how much depends on how good the service was.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The whole idea of a tip is an optional reward for good service. I refuse to go to any place that tacks on an extra "tip" to the bill. I always tip but how much depends on how good the service was.
The only thing “optional“ for a waitress or bartender is what percentage you tip. No tip is unacceptable if you consumed goods and time.