Tipping...

BrownTexas

Refuse them , but but but...

Tell them to tip the Fedex ground ~HD drivers since we don't get paid by the hour or OT or benefits ! send em my wayz,yo !

PS, to the local brownies on my route, leave the leftover Halloween candies for me too ! i need to have enough snacks to last me until thanksgiving, because eating pinecones and acorns on my route is getting old
Get a union.

rod

Retired 22 years
I always figured my Mother didn't raise no fool--if someone wants to give me a couple of bucks I would gladly accept it. Tipping the UPS driver isn't the norm around here as it sounds like it is on the east coast or west coast. Everyone knew we made good money already.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Get a union.

What is that ?!? me just a dumb twuck dwiver...most of us can't even use a smartphone to post on teh interwebz

We dont take showers to save $$$ on soap & water... shaving also costs $, so its acceptable to grow a beard round here

Some i've seen doent use a scanner n forces the manager to manually enter the deliveries at the end of the day lol

Dr.Brownz

I dont take money tips. It is kind of insulting. I take cookies sometimes.

There are a few housewives and secretaries I wouldn't mind giving the tip too though! BOOM!

BrownTexas

What is that ?!? me just a dumb twuck dwiver...most of us can't even use a smartphone to post on teh interwebz

We dont take showers to save $$$ on soap & water... shaving also costs $, so its acceptable to grow a beard round here

Some i've seen doent use a scanner n forces the manager to manually enter the deliveries at the end of the day lol
Fed ex drivers look worse than most of the homeless I encounter on a daily basis. Most are also usually angry because they are terribly under paid for the work they have to do. Real angry when they see me sitting down and eating lunch.