Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Millennials suck

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • don't give a crap

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Another driver once tipped a good looking waitress 50 bucks after buying one beer. He though it would help him get in her pants. She quit that night and moved to Florida to be with her boyfriend. This was back when beers were 75 cents
Sucker. That’s what he gets for thinking with his other brain. Lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sucker. That’s what he gets for thinking with his other brain. Lol.
He was like that to the end. In later life about 5 years before he retired he had bought a old 4 bedroom house right across the street from a bar. The bar was his life. It didn't take long before 3 skanky bar flies talked him into letting them move in (with kids). Apparently they were suppose to pay rent but never did. I doubt he had a penny to his name when he died.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He was like that to the end. In later life about 5 years before he retired he had bought a old 4 bedroom house right across the street from a bar. The bar was his life. It didn't take long before 3 skanky bar flies talked him into letting them move in (with kids). Apparently they were suppose to pay rent but never did. I doubt he had a penny to his name when he died.
That’s sad.

oldngray

nowhere special

As long as he died happy I guess. You can't take it with you.

rod

Retired 22 years
That’s sad.
The sad thing is he was always so fun to be around. I went on many fishing trips with him. Worked with him for 20 years then his route got moved to a center a hundred miles away and he followed it. All his life he was his own worse enemy. Drank too much-smoked too much-partied too much--- I was told he was this way right up to the end.

Jstpeachy

I tip 25-30% +, partly because I know other people suck and don’t tip. I’ve tipped higher for exceptional service. Best tip I’ve left was 100% on my ex hubs birthday- server was outstanding and paid extra attention to our table.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
friend* tipping. The maybe four times a year I eat at such a restaurant I tip about two dollars flat rate. Less if my total was exceptionally cheap.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sorry -- if the serer is horrible they get NOTHING. There is a difference between a horrible server and one who is just having a bad day. There is a bartender at the VFW who has never once in many years smiled or said thank you. She also will grab money she "thinks" is a tip if you aren't looking. I used to tip her just out of habit (also never got a thanks for that either) She gets NOTHING.

Do your drinks ever taste like spit or worse

oldngray

nowhere special
You still divorced?
How ya doin.gif

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
I don't know about age ranges, but former servers are usually great tippers. We understand. I think any college age person should work as a server at some point. You learn a lot about human behavior ( good and bad)and patience. Plus, the employees are sleeping with each other, each restaurant has a resident drug dealer, and there's a party or two every week.