Tips for preventing misloads?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's likely some of your misload have the wrong pal on them. I find lots of misloads that either have a wrong pal label or 2 labels. When I scan it and send it in, it just counts as a misload. Technically you are supposed to verify with the real label but loading 4 trucks and writing on each box the shelf location, it's impossible to check them all....unless you want a mountain of stack out behind the trucks.

When you send in the misload there is room on the DIAD for you to list the reason. I will put Out of Sync PAL to make sure that my loader does not get blamed for the misload.

Overpaid Union Thug

When you send in the misload there is room on the DIAD for you to list the reason. I will put Out of Sync PAL to make sure that my loader does not get blamed for the misload.

It's a misload. Covering for preloaders isn't going to reduce them.

But at least you scan your misloads. There are plenty of A Holes that don't.

Enjoi0523

Well, I started just doing the 31-85 instead of 35-8550 method that was mentioned earlier as well as refuse to scan and I've had four consecutive days of no misloads. My belt sup got mad because I wouldn't scan xD every day she would give me a scanner and I'd just set it on the railing of the belt and periodically she would walk by and check. Every time it said 0 she would yell "you need to scan!" and I'd just look at her. I decided to be a smart ass one day and scan one package because we were waiting for trailers to be switched.