To all retirees whom have dependent s under age 26!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I saw lots of them as I was driving through the Northeast back in June. I was surprised to see so many trailers ad run down white trash areas up there. And here I thought that those people and that lifestyle only existed down here in the south. Boy was I wrong. In a few days of driving I quickly learned that many of the stereotypes about the south are either unjust or easily apply to the areas that the people that make them up live in.

Good for you. I'm actually not against that (trying to help your kids). But what does that have to do with an adult aged person being on their parent's insurance?

And this "slug" nonsense......I assume you mean hefty? How does getting an overpriced education and piece of paper that proves it deter someone from becoming a "slug." I see just as many, if not more, people with jobs that required degrees walking around with plenty of extra baggage on them. Today the average college graduate that takes a job outside of the medical field or professional sports is likely sitting behind a desk. Whooopie freakin doo! LOL! Or do you say "slug" but mean slow? Surely not because that would make even less sense.
Slug meaning clock milker.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I for one am a clock sucker. I milk them for every cent I earn. Agree with upstate. 20-26 should have their own insurance . If not don't come to your parents on a fixed income. I'd call them out as. ---selfish . I know my kids would not expect it.