To the ISPs

Crozz

If you want to grow you have to make moves. It might not be the move you want at the time. No risk no reward. Most contractors want it for free. Then you have the contractors that have made big moves and risk. The ones that took risk normally are called ass kisser in reality it's jealousy because they are afraid to make big moves.

OUMick

If you want to grow you have to make moves. It might not be the move you want at the time. No risk no reward. Most contractors want it for free. Then you have the contractors that have made big moves and risk. The ones that took risk normally are called ass kisser in reality it's jealousy because they are afraid to make big moves.

The real world calls those risk takers business men or women. Most don't understand the risks are usually very calculated.

OUMick

I'll post then I'll do a remedial post just for you. Please forgive me for two identical posts in the future.

I asked you to name a business with a contract longer than a year.

Stopsperhour responded with FEDEX has a contract to fly the USPS mail for seven years.

I asked if the contract could be broken. (I already know it can if Fedex screws up enough)

You replied it is broken everyday.

I replied how stupid Fedex is for investing hundreds of millions (if not billions) of dollars. Then I commented What a scam. Referring to your little puncline.

This was to try to enlighten you that no business truly has a permanent contract in place.

Let me know if you need it simplified any more.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
Can't imagine why you are not the highly paid employee you think you should be.

Haha! Man, I sure wish I could go work for you for $800 a week salary. LOL. Can you even speak to your drivers? Or do you lay some cash down for an interpreter. God knows you neglect maintenance on the vehicles, maybe you spend the extra money on an interpreter; that you don't pay benefits for.

FedGT

Haha! Man, I sure wish I could go work for you for $800 a week salary. LOL. Can you even speak to your drivers? Or do you lay some cash down for an interpreter. God knows you neglect maintenance on the vehicles, maybe you spend the extra money on an interpreter; that you don't pay benefits for.

Sure do, have the newest fleet in the terminal too. Keep wishing you could come work for me, problem is with your attitude you are a $500 a week employee to me and I don't hire that cheap.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
Sure do, have the newest fleet in the terminal too. Keep wishing you could come work for me, problem is with your attitude you are a $500 a week employee to me and I don't hire that cheap.

LOL. Sure you do. You'll hire anyone willing to work for less. That's the Ground way. :censored2:.

TeamLift

Well your contractor is a fool. It's usually much more cost effective to solve any automotive problem early. Sounds like he needs to learn the value of preventative maintenance.

Not just mine, its the whole damn hub, there is enough oil on the floor sometimes to make Isis want to fight for it. First of all, you don't do maintenance on a van or truck with half a million miles on it, you get rid of it. Problem is when FedEx made new rules for new contractors on what their trucks have to have on them, they grandfathered most of the old timers and told them they could continue to run that pos. No brakes, fumes coming in the cab, afraid to turn on the wipers for fear the blade will fly off into the other lane, turn signal is your hand, horn broken watch for finger, no air, no heat, holes in the cargo area big enough to lose smalls, exhaust sounds like open headers, leaks enough antifreeze in 30 seconds to kill a large dog, no defrost, and yet management says your tires look good man, have a safe day.