Todays the Day

Thebrownblob

I don’t see the drawback there. You don’t want it, you’re not forced on it. Other drivers want the OT, they can have it and UPS can still deliver on Saturdays so it’s a win for them also.
I have no problem with people volunteering. I’ve always had a problem with people being forced week after week.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I have no problem with people volunteering. I’ve always had a problem with people being forced week after week.
I call out every time and they took my grievance to national panel where it still sits.

It’s the biggest loophole in our contract.
National states scheduled m-Friday, t,s or w-sun.
Supplement states force seniority from bottom up for saturdays.
I claim safety concerns because of overwork.

Over70irregs

I call out every time and they took my grievance to national panel where it still sits.

It’s the biggest loophole in our contract.
National states scheduled m-Friday, t,s or w-sun.
Supplement states force seniority from bottom up for saturdays.
I claim safety concerns because of overwork.
Take care of you

Nah
Here's the thing, and I've posed this to many of my coworkers. Now I'll bring it to you. None of you, none, know 5 people that can come in and do this job. I don't and I'll stand by that.

So yes we deserve every dime, nickel, penny, dollar that we can squeeze out of these bastads. Cuz they squeeze the L out of us daily.
I do.

Thebrownblob

Wonder if the Louisville workers got the clause which pays them when they get onto the shuttle that takes them to work, that was a sticking point I believe.
It was the main sticking point, and I never heard that it was agreed on, although they said, the Louisville supplement was done🤷‍♂️