Todays the Day

alwaysoverallowed

I believe that they will offer money, but not much more, then what RPCDs got last raise. And they will want it split again. They will do this just so they can come out and say we offered more then what they got last time and also claim that they offered more full time jobs(again at a lower rate)and ignore all the other nonsense.

Staydryitsraining

I'm aware of what the union has been doing is posturing. However for SOB to say by Friday bla bla bla then post strike imminent with no update yesterday on what that means and nothing this morning comes off to me as childish and miscalculated.

Brown Down

I don’t think they’ll offer anything today., probably will wait till after Fourth of July
I agree that we won't see anything today. Just curious what others think their offer would be if they did one.
I'm aware of what the union has been doing is posturing. However for SOB to say by Friday bla bla bla then post strike imminent with no update yesterday on what that means and nothing this morning comes off to me as childish and miscalculated.
It's really not. He pretty much has stated since ups negotiaters have decided to drag feet yet again and give slap in the face offers he wants their final offer to give to us to vote. That means no more talk. It will be in our hands now

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Obrien is try to get their best and final out to the members to overwhelmingly vote it down and still have some time left before Aug 1st

Staydryitsraining

How laughable do you think UPS's last best and final offer is gonna be if they even give one.
We got what this contract 4.70? Or 3.90 can't remember. I think unless they offer a big bump initially plus enough over the life of the contract to catch up with inflation it will be dead on arrival. No way sob accepts a raise that doesn't catch up with inflation.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
1688136228787.gif