Tom Ryan Update?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sorry to see our friend Tom has passed away,, prayers to his family... I hope some good comes with this that we all be a bit more careful each day !!
RIP Tom !

browned out

Very sad indeed.
That is horrible. RIP

Can someone get a hold of Tom's family and make sure that they receive the up to $100,000 max UPS Life Insurance. Probably around $70,000 total in his case.

Teamcare is only responsible for $40,000 but Tom was covered under the old language of the benefits of the UPS plan prior to 2014. UPS should send a check for the rest.

I am sure the family needs the promised funds.

Contract states on page 171. Short term disability, life insurance and dental benefits will be provided through Central States Health and Welfare (TEAMCARE) UPS will cover the differential between what Central States Health and Welfare currently provides and what the employee had as a benefit prior to January 1,2014.

The UPS driver's exact benefit before 2014 was as follows : 2080 times the drivers hourly rate up to a max of $100,000.

In my case; UPS has not been following page 171; UPS has not paid what they are required to.

Lets make sure this devastated family gets all the help they are entitled to.