Update on Diad 6 1/30/23

GenericUsername

I didn't have any issues with any of the changes, but the on screen scanner has to go...again. The thing that annoys me most is the top header of the main screen.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Enjoy the month where we only had to reset once or twice a day i guess because I still hold no hope they don't regress backwards from here.

Cloud

Spent too long trying to figure out how to remove the stupid scanner button in the middle of the screen. Still couldn't get it off even with it "disabled"...

And why fix what's not broken about the buttons at the top.

Going backwards...

Grindstone

Since last update, trying to filter itinerary list screen by commit time doesn't seem to work like it's supposed to anymore. It's somewhat annoying, but I might be missing something. Anyone else having issues with it?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The update today on Diad 6 made it worse !!
More crashes and the annoying scanner button can’t be removed?? Why would that do this terrible update??
Geeks that do this stuff never actually work using their own design nor do they seek constructive feedback from the people that do. Removing the ability to put next days at the top is a prime example.

anonymous23456

Geeks that do this stuff never actually work using their own design nor do they seek constructive feedback from the people that do. Removing the ability to put next days at the top is a prime example.
Why aren't you center manager calling up your division manager and calling up IT Vice President? Upper management doesn't have time to browse this site to read about complaints.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why aren't you center manager calling up your division manager and calling up IT Vice President? Upper management doesn't have time to browse this site to read about complaints.
Lol, you think management cares? They should care as all these little glitches add up when multiplied by 1000's of driver hours but they know better. The last thing UPS will do is ever seek input from those actually doing the work.

FozziesDeliveries

Yeah before this update you could get the time commits to go to the top with a few button presses.... and then wait for the screen to refresh. Now the best way i have seen to do it is several button presses of unchecking EVERYTHING but commit, apply and look then go back and reset. Why the friend are there so many options for filtering out.... just like putting in paid breaks. WHY do I have the option in the list to put in funeral leave and all this other crap that i have to SCROLL THROUGH. 😒😑😒 Diad5 was quick and ez for checking air and putting in other work with the lists. Hey they want to be dumb and make it take longer, i get paid by the hour, but so many things make no sense.

I feel like Diad 6 is getting better with updates, but that last one makes no sense.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Yeah it’s driving me nuts. Went from one crash a day back to four. The stupid dumb grey circle scanner is permanently stuck on the screen. At least I know this board is somewhat durable it’s been smashed into the rear door several times the past couple weeks.

DriverNerd

Yeah it’s driving me nuts. Went from one crash a day back to four. The stupid dumb grey circle scanner is permanently stuck on the screen. At least I know this board is somewhat durable it’s been smashed into the rear door several times the past couple weeks.
I am also surprised at how durable the new DIAD is considering the random also-not-from-me-at-all abuse it sometimes receives.